Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Publication Choices

i would highly recommend choosing commercial photograpghy because i like the idea that i like cameras and into taking pictures of stuff. I told my mom and she said to pursue the career in photograpghy because she had the idea that i like cameras and decided that i should do that later in life. I told her no because its not going to happen because i dont think that will happen because i would have to find a building to set my buisness and moneywise i have to hire people or have people hire me to work in their buisness either way. So i may want to try this class out to see if this helps me with my career in the future after high school if not then we'll see what happens because you will never know what will happen in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment