Friday, November 18, 2011

Ethics In Fasion Photography

1. things that were changed to the model were her shoulders were put a little down and her skins tone and made her head a little smaller.
2.i would say no because it might offend the model because she might say " thats not me" than she might not like it or something.
3. there is a circumstance that changing her apperance because like i said it could offend her or either she would feel more better knowing that, that manipulation could boost her self-esteem.
4. In my opinion i would say that some changes would be to dont put me skinnier because thats not the real me because i would probably wouldnt like my appearance and other changes i would not like is the color of my eyes, hair and re-arranging my face image.
5. 1 difference in fashion photograpghy is that they make the image better and enhanced and more professional but, photjournalism is just a plain picture and nothing has been enhanced.
6. the relationship it has on reality is that some pictures could be non-reality and some reality. it would effect reality and some people would think "is that real?" which really it isnt real.

No comments:

Post a Comment