Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Great Black and White Photograpers Part 3:

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them? it was because i never seen any black and white photos and i would choose their phots because they are unique

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.

I see a female with a red sweater and she's outside looking pretty
I smell the outside and nature
I hear the birds tweeting and the sound of the wind in my ears
I taste the air in my mouth
I feel the hotness of being outside



i see potential in this particular person
i smell the victory inside him
i hear nothing with this slow motion and the crowd is like silenced when their really loud
i taste the water because he looks like he is in the diving team
i feel very confident in this dude and relaxed.
3.  i would like to create ideas to blow people's minds and show them that photography and what can photography do with photos and the different things you can learn in photo journalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment